An excellent presentation platform is Prezi. It allows for sharing information in a visual dynamic manner.
1. Keep the audience’s interest.
2. Use more imagery than text.
3. Text in presentations should be minimal, and BIG when it is used.
4. Create a sense of movement and flow in presentation visuals.
5. The audience should be listening to your voice more than they are reading screens.
Here’s a recent work I finished combining different innovation methods into Kaizen and identifying how to stimulate stagnant systems. The linked Prezi is more about showing visual style. Much of the content was spoken. No audio, so focus on the flow and use of imagery.